- 1. What school district is Ivy Garden located in?
- High School – Albemarle
Junior High School – Jouett
Grammer School – Greer
Private – St. Anne’s Belfield
- 2. What is the total square footage for the apartments at Ivy Garden?
- One bedroom – approx. 600 sq. ft
One bedroom with den – approx. 800 sq. ft
Two bedroom one bathroom – approx. 800 sq. ft
Two bedroom two bathroom- approx. 900 sq. ft
Two bedroom two bathroom with den – approx. 1,100 sq. ft
Three bedroom two bathroom – approx. 1,100 sq. ft
NOTE: square footage does vary slightly between all apartments.
- 3. What types of window treatments are available at Ivy Garden?
- Windows are supplied with mini-blinds and sliding glass doors are supplied with vertical blinds.
- 4. How is parking handled at Ivy Garden?
- Ivy Garden has plenty of parking available for residents. If you live in buildings 101 through 127 and 102 through 122 you are given a different sticker color than the upper apartments 124 through 148 and are asked to leave your vehicle in those general areas. The upper lots are given a sticker designating their parking areas. Towing is often necessary to keep the lots clear of cars that don’t belong there or are parked in the wrong areas.
► Click here to view the property layout map..
- 5. Can I pay by Credit Card or electronic check?
- Yes. We accept credit card payments or direct debits (E-checks) from your US-based checking account. Visit our Resident Portal to pay your rent online and enter a maintenance service request: https://ivygarden.mriresidentconnect.com/. Application Fees, Deposits and Rental payments can also be made by Cashier Check issued from a US bank, personal check, or money order. If remitting it in person, cash is NOT accepted.